Now who doesn’t like a quick and easy dish, specially when it’s hot. So sharing with you a nice and easy veg. fried rice recipe.
- 1 cup cooked basmati rice
- 1/2 capsicum each of red, green and yellow cut into cubes
- 1 bunch spring onions finely chopped
- 1/3 cup corn kernels boiled and drained
- 2 tbs dark Soya sauce
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1/3 cup mushrooms cut finely and boiled and strained
- 1/3 cup carrots cut into cubes boiled and strained
- 5-6 garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbs. sesame oil for cooking
- 4 green chillies finely cut
- 1/3 cup vinegar
In a non-stick vessel add sesame oil. When the oil is hot enough add garlic and fry on high flame. Now add 1 tsp white pepper powder and carrots, mushrooms, corn and capsicum. Stir well. Add 2 tbs.soya sauce and 1 tbs vinegar. Add rice and mix well. Shake the pan. Sprinkle the spring onions. Switch off the gas. Serve with chopped green chillies dipped in vinegar, soya sauce and tomato sauce on the side. Relish.