Now the name doesn’t sound appetizing but believe me when I say that is such an easy peasy tasty starter done in minutes. This tastes so yummy that it gets swipped off in minutes. This dip can double as a party starter or a snack for your kid’s Tiffin.
Ingredients for fish paste:
- 1 tin 450 gms. fish chunks in brine/oil (drained and reserve the fish chunks)
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 green chillies (deseeded and finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons coriander cleaned, washed and finely chopped
In a bowl add the fish along with tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, chillies and coriander. Mix well and serve as a starter with crackers or spread on bread and enjoy as a snack.
- :Recipe is courtesy my sister-in-law’s family.
- You can use the fish type of your choice. I have used tuna.
- You can reduce the amount of green chillies to suit your taste.
- You can also substitute coriander/cilantro and use the herb of your choice. (Pref. Parsley and Dill)
- You can prepare in advance and keep in the fridge. To bring to room temperature remove from the fridge and keep it out till it comes to room temperature.
Note : Photo edited on 21/02/2018